Providing mobile, in-home IV hydration & vitamin therapy
All our specialized treatments are tested and monitored by a license professional who have the necessary training and experience. We offer different options for IV hydration and we will help you choose the best one for your needs.
Moreover, IV therapy is also useful, especially in nutritional administration. When your loved one is unable to consume an adequate amount of nutrients orally or by other routes, this type of treatment can be very useful.
Some other inclusions of this treatment option may cover the following:
- Hydration– Mixture of IV fluids and electrolytes prepared for immediate hydration leaving you feeling rejuvenated and refreshed
Components: 1 Liter of IV Fluids, Electrolytes
- Hangover– Mixture of IV fluids, vitamins, electrolytes, and medications to detoxify your body and treat symptoms of your hangover
Components: IV Fluids, Anti-nausea Medication, B-Complex Vitamins, Vitamin B12 and Anti-Inflammatory Medication
- Banana Colada– Mixture of vitamins and electrolytes in patients with chronic alcohol use disorder
Components: IV Fluids, Folic Acid, B-12, B-Complex, Glutathione, Magnesium, Glycine, Vitamin C and Toradol.
- Energy Boost– Mixture of IV fluids, electrolytes, and vitamins to improve your overall health and wellness and boost your energy levels
Components: IV Fluids, Vitamin C, Vitamin B12, B-Complex Vitamins
- Immune Boost– Mixture of IV fluids, antioxidants, and vitamins to cleanse your body and boost your immune system to fight infections
Components: IV Fluids, Vitamin C, Glutathione Push, Vitamin B12, B-Complex Vitamins
- Comprehensive– Mixture of IV fluids, vitamins and antioxidants that cleans your body and improves skin tone and complexion to make you feel and look your best
Components: IV Fluids, Vitamin C, Amino Acids, Vitamin B12, B-Complex Vitamins, Glutathione Push, Magnesium
- Hair Tonic– Mixture of IV fluid, amino acids and vitamin designed to detoxify your body, burn fat, and boost your metabolism
Components: IV Fluids, Vitamin C, B12 and B-Complex Vitamins, Cysteine, Selenium, Separate Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Magnesium, Zinc, Lysine, calcium, Arginine, Glutathione, Methionine
- Vitamin D3– Vitamin D helps your body absorb phosphorus and calcium
Components: IV Fluids, Vitamin D
- MigraineComponent: IV Fluids, Migraine Medication Cocktail
Do you think it’s time to enlist your loved ones in our physical house call services? Schedule an assessment today to get started.
Get In Touch
To know more about the specifics of our services, please contact us today.